Here we are presenting the comprehensive information of ACCA Course Details that incorporates Eligibility, Fee, Continuance, Universities, and Salary. The eligibility for the students to pass for ACCA Certification is discussed in details. This report will assist you to discover the institutes allowing ACCA course, its price structure and Duration of the program.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global expert accounting body giving the Chartered Certified Accountant requirement. This Department is an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a UK-based organization which lengthens the global certification in Accountancy. Read further for ACCA Certification Course Details.
ACCA Certification and Eligibility
The qualification for ACCA is the Students who have finished 12th from Commerce stream should pass in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics and Accounts, the scores of 65% in at least 2 subjects and over 50% in the others. The Students seeking Convocation in Commerce background subjects like BCom, BBA, and BMS are also suitable for ACCA Course.
ACCA has two exam sittings per year and pupils can set a peak of four papers in a session, so you could achieve all the exams in 2 years. Practical performance would be finished on the next of 1 year. The Certification would be concluded for 3 years.
FEE Composition for ACCA Course
ACCA Course Fee Details for the enrollment for the examination and approval:
|For ACCA Examinations||Fees|
|Initial Registration Fees (one time)||79 GBP|
|Exam fee Applied Knowledge Level (per paper)||GBP 74 per paper|
|Exam fee Professional Level (per paper)||
– SBL GBP 192|
– Remaining GBP 135 per paper
|Annual Subscription (based on calender year)||97 GBP|
|Exemption fees (per paper) = Exam Fees per paper|
For More ACCA Fee Details in India Check ACCA Official Site:
ACCA Course Certification
The ACCA coaching is carried over weekends, the learners can continue the course accompanying with their job or education. The student should pass all the 14 papers of ACCA course. Then the applicant can be a part of ACCA.
Best Institutes Offering ACCA Course in India
Subsequent ACCA You Can Become
• Chartered Accountant
• Financial Controller
• Administration Specialist
• Tax Consultant
Incomes of ACCA Certificate Holder
The normal salary of an ACCA fresher in India is 7-9 lakhs per annum. The experienced applicant can earn more when we relate to fresher.
The ACCA Syllabus describes the content of the paper and how that content is considered. The Study Concourses take the syllabus and develop it into education or study sessions of relaxed length. These sessions show what the teacher expects from candidates for all part of the syllabus, and hence give you direction in the experiences you are required to prove in the exams. The moment to make each session will differ according to your personal capabilities and the time you have free to study.
We provide giving face-to-face tuition to design programs with a minimum of two hours of tuition per study sitting. However, renewed coverage of the element is vital to assure your perception and recall of the subject. Be certain to study past exam questions to strengthen your knowledge and understand Student Accountant daily.
The following are the topic based materials for the test in ACCA Course.
• F1: Accountant in Business
• F2: Management Accounting
• F3: Financial Accounting Skills
• F4: Corporate and Business Law
• F5: Performance Management
• F6: Taxation
• F7: Financial Reporting
• F8: Audit & Assurance
• F9: Financial Management
• P1: Governance, Risk, and Ethics
• P2: Corporate Reporting (The UK or International)
• P3: Business Analysis
Options ( Choose any 2 from 4 )
• P4: Advanced Financial Management
• P5: Advanced Performance Management
• P6: Advanced Taxation
• P7: Advanced Audit & Assurance
In line to write an exam, there are some basic eligibility standards. Similarly, for ACCA exam, the least ACCA eligibility criteria in India to register are discussed below. Before you commence your training for ACCA 2018-19, you require knowing the eligibility guidelines.
ACCA eligibility criteria in India
1. For ACCA eligibility one must have subsequent certificates giving passes are taken in 5 subjects (at least 3 in XII) including English and Mathematics / Accounts, the result of 65% in at minimum 2 subjects and covering 50% on the others.
• 10+2 or
• India School Certificate or
• Intermediate Certificate or
• Higher School Certificate or
• Higher Secondary Certificate or
• Pre-University Course or
2. Students holding the following qualification are eligible for ACCA enrollment, providing passes are contained in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics / Accounts, the manifestation of 65% in at shortest 2 subjects and 50% in additional subjects.
• All India Senior School Certificate or
• Senior Secondary School Examination
3. Students holding the following qualification are eligible for ACCA registration
• Polytechnics or
• The University of Technology Diploma for most of 2 years.
4. Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Finance from a known University or an equivalent Qualification with a least of 50% in Graduation.
5. For ACCA eligibility you should own Post Graduates like M.com, MBA is also suitable for the ACCA exam.
6. In Adult Entry Route, the applicant must be 21 years of age. If he is 21 years of age he can take entry in ACCA exam without any provision.
Once you understand the ACCA eligibility and privileges you can go for the ACCA registration.
Join ACCA Exam Preparation Course
For Success in ACCA Certification Exams, you need right guidance. VG Learning Destination is right fit for ACCA Course in India.